The Roshanak Project offers an important opportunity for Afghan students to come to Italy at the prestigious University of Teramo and obtain a scholarship, including room and board. For all those who want to participate just follow the instructions and fill out the form. To download the application form click HERE.
About the Italian Scholarships
DEADLINE : August 10, 2022 – 11:59PM
LEVEL : Bachelor
FINANCING : Fully funded.
OPEN TO : Afghanistan.
HOST COUNTRY : Italy.
HOST UNIVERSITY : Teramo University.
Advantages of the scholarships
Responsibility of Teramo University/ADSU:
- For enrolment needs 24 marks (after issuing visa and arrival to Italy the university take exams from each student, the captioned exam depends to each faculty).
- Salam will request the scholarship by ADSU of Teramo for each student
- The schoolarship consist in house/ or money for rent it, and food facility for the first year. From the second year the scholarship will depend on the academic performance of the students.
- Pocket money during the studding.
- Italian language courses are awarded for a period of 3 (three) months exclusively to students attending an Italian course at a University or at an Italian Cultural Institute.
Responsibility of Salam Association:
- Registration in the Teramo University.
- Registration to the scholarship
- Help and support in processing of issuance visa.
- Obtain documents for each student while arriving.
- Registration or obtain the health insurance documents.
- Foods and other material for living will provide by Salam Association.
How to apply for the Scholarships and requirement documents.
Only one application is allowed per student in this scholarship competition.
Applicants must complete all required information on the entry form and all required documents must be attached by email.
- A completed application form.
- High School Certificate.
- English Language Certificate.
- Copy of Passport.
- Copy of National ID (Tazkera)
- Photo passport Size.
- Covid19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Reference letter(s), one or two reference letters, academic or professional (not compulsory). Please note: reference letters can also be sent by e-mail to.
- Essays must be about (Education, Democracy, Unemployment) the applicants’ original work and no more than 250 words in length. So the applicants’ names, addresses, and other identifying information must not be included in their essays.
- Bank Grantee EUR 6,000 € (after selection of application in final step)
Candidates are required to fill out the application form, and sending by email to email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed by a distinguished team of readers from Salam Association. Select candidates are invited for in-person interviews through video call.
For more information about the mentioned scholarships, please contact us through below email or WhatsApp number in official time.
WhatsApp Number: +39 331-3975003